Our TC Team will provide you with the following services
- Review contracts for accuracy and completion
- Track deadlines per contract requirements
- All files are provided with a timeline for your convenience
- Order NHD Report
- Order Home Warranty
- Email completed forms to all parties via DocuSign
- Verify all signatures and dates on documents
- Prepare and organize your transaction file
- Send completed documents to outside agents
- Ensure your commission is paid on COE date
- Digital copy of your entire file upon the COE
AGENT'S DUTIES THROUGH THE TRANSACTION INCLUDE
Negotiate repairs or any changes to the contract.
Schedule and supervise inspections.
Complete Agent Visual Inspection and Final Walk-through.
Create any addenda needed throughout the transaction.
*Our Services do NOT provide any state (CAR) forms to agents. It is the agents responsibility to obtain membership through their local association.
**Services begin when escrow has opened and the agent has provided a copy of the executed RPA. An additional fee of $50 will be added for assistance on transactions prior to opening escrow.
***Commercial and Residential properties that exceed three million dollars are subject to additional fee's (Selling and listing side).
Questions or comments?
Contact us at 858.633.7701