Easy & Hassle free file access
Dedicated to REeBroker Group, our transaction team specializes with agents and their files for the brokerage. We understand the guidelines and needed documents that your broker requires insuring your file be accepted. As Transaction Coordinators we understand and value your time as an agent and know how hard you work for your client. That is why we believe it is of value to have an additional resource of help so the extra hours spent on documents can go towards your clients instead.
For agents who are experienced and work in real estate full time or those who simply sell on occasion and are not familiar with the process, it's always beneficial to have a second set of eyes for your paperwork. No more uploading to the file or worrying about dates and signatures. Let us help you close a smooth escrow and contact us today.
Tips For a Smooth Transaction
- Communication is key in a real estate transaction. Let your TC know ahead of time what form of communication and hours work best for you.
- We all know real estate can be unpredictable and that is why learning how to stay calm during unseen events is the best for not only you but everyone else involved in the transaction. Panicking does not make the situation better.
- Your broker is there to help. If you are having issues with the transaction remember that your broker is there to help support you and give you the proper guidance needed.
- Preparing ahead of time for paperwork you know you will need will ease panic when the time comes. Send an email to your Transaction Coordinator with the details of the transaction and items you might need when he or she is not available.
- Hours of Operation is important for agents to know. When you are working weekends and after hours please note that our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.